The website https://www.pharmanager-ingredients.com is published by PHARMANAGER INGREDIENTS, a simplified limited company (French Société par actions simplifiée) with a share capital of €41,000, registered with the Angers Trade and Companies Register under number 477 627 970, having its registered office located at 24 rue Max Richard, 49100 Angers, France, represented by Mr François Baranger in his capacity as Managing Director. Telephone: +33 (0)2 41 20 18 00, email: contact[at]pharmanager.com
Intracommunity VAT no.: FR19477627970.
The person legally responsible for website content is François Baranger, Managing Director of PHARMANAGER INGREDIENTS, whose address for service in this capacity is 24 rue Max Richard, 49100 Angers, France. Telephone: +33 (0)2 41 20 18 00.
The website is hosted by OVH, a French simplified limited company (Société par Actions Simplifiée), registered with the Lille Trade and Companies Register under number 424 761 419, having its registered office located at 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France. https://www.ovh.com/fr
The website was designed by NUTRIKEO, a French limited liability company (société à responsabilité limitée), registered with the Bordeaux Trade and Companies Register under
number 510 993 462, having its registered office located at 32 Avenue de Canteranne – 33600 PESSAC. http://www.nutrikeo.com
PHOTO / VIDEO CREDITS:
Youtube video “Phinn – scientific and regulatory database” produced by Nutrikéo (http://www.nutrikeo.com).
Photo: Fotolia et Shutterstock
PHARMANAGER INGREDIENTS wishes to draw the attention of the users of this website to the following points:
– The user accepts the limitations of the Internet when browsing the pages of the site.
– PHARMANAGER INGREDIENTS may not be held responsible for difficulties in connecting to the Internet or for problems in viewing the pages of the site.
– The user recognizes, in particular, that he/she has been informed of differences in interpretation of Internet pages by the various browsers on the market.
– PHARMANAGER INGREDIENTS reserves the right to modify or correct the content of this site at any time without notice.
This website is protected by intellectual property rights, including copyrights, trademarks, domain names, know-how, software, databases, etc. PHARMANAGER INGREDIENTS and/or its partners are and remain the owners of the entirety of this content. Any unauthorized use of the content may constitute acts of counterfeiting and/or unfair competition.
PHARMANAGER INGREDIENTS’s policy regarding cookies/tracking cookies is available here .
PERSONAL DATA (excluding cookies/tracking cookies):
You can visit our website without providing us with your contact details. However, you may have to provide some personal information. For instance: to deal with an order, for us to email you, to subscribe to a service or to apply for a job. We may request such information in order to offer you a better service or to complete an operation.
All personal data collected via this website -excluding cookies/tracking cookies- is subject to processing according to the following rules:
- PHARMANAGER INGREDIENTS is responsible for data processing.
- Personal data is collected for the purposes of the administrative, legal and commercial management of requests sent to PHARMANAGER INGREDIENTS via the ‘NOUS CONTACTER’ form.
- The recipients of the personal data are the Pharmanager Ingredients teams.
- Personal data is stored during the period of use of the service. It is deleted when the USER ACCOUNT is closed.
- Personal data is not transferred outside the European Union or used in the framework of automated decision making.
- Such personal data is collected on a contractual basis.
The right to access, challenge, limit, prevent portability, correct and erase personal data, as well as the right to damages is granted to individuals whose personal data is collected via this website, under the conditions and limitations laid down by the law.
These individuals may exercise their rights by sending a letter to PHARMANAGER INGREDIENTS: 24 rue Max Richard 49100 Angers, France.
Any individual whose personal data is collected via this site may also apply to CNIL – the French National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties – 3 Place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris, France – Telephone: +33 (0)1 53 73 22 22.
Hyperlinks to other websites do not constitute a guarantee of the quality of the content and the proper functioning of the said websites. PHARMANAGER INGREDIENTS shall not be held liable for the content of these sites. Users must use this information with usual care.
In the event that a hyperlink to the website https://www.pharmanager-ingredients.com/ is created without prior agreement, PHARMANAGER INGREDIENTS reserves the right to require the removal, at any time, of the said hyperlink pointing to its site, should it not approve of the website’s content.
CHANGES TO THE LEGAL NOTICE:
PHARMANAGER INGREDIENTS reserves the right to amend the content of the legal notice at any time without notice. The user is encouraged to review the legal notice regularly.
Last update: 2 May 2018.